24 August 2011

Tbilisi Round 4

Tbilisi was a lot of fun! This was my fourth time going there and each time has been with completely different people and we have done completely different things. The first time was for a very short time and a few of my ladies and I went to a Turkish bath and drank good coffee while sitting in an old street car. The second time was for a night with my mom and aunt but I was sick so we went out and had delicious khajapuri and khingali but slept for most of it. The third time was with one of my ladies and we pampered ourselves and relaxed. This time I was with my girl and the two guys I traveled to Karabagh with. And it was wonderful!

We saw the fort, walked around a lot more, saw a lot more, and had experiences I wont ever forget. We tried to do couchsurfing and that didnt work out as well as planned. Our host was otherwise occupied and didnt quite inform us ahead of time. So we found a hostel that let us sleep on the floor for the first night. The second night we were able to move to a bed and on the third night we flew out. It was another quick trip but I accomplished everything on my to-do list. I saw the fort, took a bunch of photos, and ate plenty of delicious khachapuri! :) The Ajarian khachapuri is my favorite and I had a few really delicious ones (although that kind is better in Batumi).

Now on to Turkey!

No comments: