27 September 2010

End of September

Well another month has came and has almost passed. Still have a few days though. This month has been great! Clubs have started and I love my students! They are so full of energy and enthusiasm! They have such a willingness to learn and deal with my struggling Armenian. My tenth form girls are so entertaining. They are so funny and I am so lucky to be working with them. This next year will be a lot of fun and it will be great to see how much they grow and learn!

The weather is changing now and it is weird that I am happy about it. Summer was great and I did not think it was that hot. But I am happy it is cooling down. Last winter, I realized that I am not the biggest fan of snow and cold. But I have come to realize that I really like fall. The leaves will begin to change color, although I really only get to see that when I visit other volunteer's sites. The weather is not so stifling. People are outside more and a bit more active than during the summer. They are also busy with canning and preparing for the winter ahead. These are some of the reasons I like fall. Although to be honest, I think the main reason may be because I get to wear scarves! Especially now that I have like 5 new scarves (from my vacation), with the changing weather I finally get to wear them! Exciting!

Although this last month has been quite entertaining: a new nephew, climbing Aragats, the start of clubs, and more, I am ready for October. October will be initiatives meeting, another green camp, Halloween, Fall Break, and hopefully a visit to the south. I have a feeling October will fly by, similar to my total time here.

No comments: