29 April 2013

Coming Home

IM COMING HOME!!!!

For about a month.  This summer is going to be awesome! I am so excited I can hardly stand it!!!

First, I will fly to beautiful Malaysia where I will meet up with my parents (eek!).  We will meet up with family and friends and have a grand old time.  Im excited to visit with my parents as an adult, it will be a completely different experience!

The main thing we will do is eat. Eat and eat and eat and eat... I cant wait for Malaysian/Indian/Chinese Malay food! And the outdoor food courts... and the breakfast of dosai... and the chutneys... the curries... Grandma's cooking... Auntie Ranjit.... I could go on and on.  Im drooling a little just thinking of it.

Once we have the grand old time with family and friends and food, I will fly home! I arrive home July 2nd and have the trip almost jam packed! Whew. I will need a vacation after my vacation! I am going to take a little road trip with my Mom and Aunt(s)! All of the details arent in stone yet and I havent completely planned everything but it is a work in progress.

I will have about 2 weeks after the road trip of home time where I will bug my dad endlessly about all the stuff I am buying.  And I will cook with my mom and my dad will bug us about that too with our 'arts and croissants" food.  It will be so much fun!

I am so anxious for June 17th and to get this summer started! There is so much to do between now and then, its crazy! We have end of the year events, a family fun day/ school carnival, reports, awards ceremony, staff parties, packing and changing classrooms, orders, all of that school stuff!  So overwhelming but so worth it!  I am so, so, so happy with my choice to come to Dongguan and work at ISD.  Things do seem to happen for a reason!

See you soon!

No comments: